Creating the ULTIMATE Chicken Florentine Crepes
When it comes to finding creative and delicious breakfast options, look no further than Chicken Florentine Crepes. These scrumptious creations burst with flavor and offer an ideal way to start off your day. Combining classic French flavors with a hint of Italian flair, Chicken Florentine Crepes are sure to please everyone at the breakfast table. Read on to find out how to make your own!
To create the perfect Chicken Florentine Crepes, you will need:
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 8 (7-inch) pre-made crepes
Now that you have your ingredients ready, it’s time to prepare your Chicken Florentine Crepes:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet and shred with two forks. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the butter and onion and cook until the onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook for another minute.
- Add the cream of celery soup, skim milk, spinach, Parmesan cheese, mushrooms, and shredded chicken, and stir until well combined.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, eggs, and melted butter until well blended.
- Place one crepe in a shallow dish. Spread 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken and spinach mixture into the center of the crepe. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the egg mixture. Top with a second crepe. Gently press down on the top crepe. Repeat with the remaining crepes and filling mixture.
- Place the filled crepes in a greased 9×13-inch baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crepes are golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Here are some frequently asked questions about Chicken Florentine Crepes:
- Do I have to use pre-made crepes for this recipe?
No, you can make your own crepes if you prefer. The recipe above uses pre-made ones for convenience, however.
- Can I use frozen spinach instead of fresh spinach?
Yes, frozen spinach is perfectly fine to use in this recipe.
If you are looking for Pin on CopyKat recipes you’ve came to the right web. We have 5 Images about Pin on CopyKat recipes like Сasa: Chicken florentine crepes recipe ihop and also Сasa: Chicken florentine crepes recipe ihop. Here it is:
Chicken Florentine Crepes @ IHOP | Food, Food Photography, Breakfast
Don’t forget to check out The possibility to transformA skilled culinary artist at home with Cooking products from Clickbank! With hundreds of delicious recipes Prepared to be tried, You will never be out of ideas for fresh and mouthwatering recipes using these recipe collections. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!
Сasa: Chicken Florentine Crepes Recipe Ihop
Don’t forget to check out The possibility to transformA skilled culinary artist confident with Cooking products from Clickbank! With a vast selection of A plethora of appetizing dishes Offered for sampled, you will never run out of ideas for new and tasty dishes. Acquire Clickbank’s cooking product today with a simple click the button below and savor the pleasure of cooking easily and having fun!
Chicken Florentine Crepes – IHOP, View Online Menu And Dish Photos At Zmenu
Do not miss The possibility to develop intoA skilled culinary artist at home with Recipe products from Clickbank! Offering an extensive range of A multitude of appetizing dishes ready to be tested, You’ll never run out of suggestions for novel and delicious recipes using the recipe products. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!
Chicken Florentine Crepe (Ihop's Copycat) Recipe – Food.com | Recipe
Don’t miss The occasion to develop intoA talented cook familiar with Food products from Clickbank! Offering an extensive range of of delicious recipes Offered to be experimented, You’ll never be short of suggestions for new and mouthwatering recipes with these recipe products. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!
Pin On CopyKat Recipes
Don’t overlook The occasion to turn intoA skilled culinary artist confident with Recipe products from Clickbank! Providing a wide array of A plethora of tempting recipes ready to be tested, You will never be short of suggestions for fresh and delicious recipes thanks to these recipe products. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!