Homemade Chicken Piccata Will Turn Your Meals Into Something Extraordinary
Chicken piccata is a classic Italian dish that is sure to delight your taste buds. It’s easy to make, and can be served as a main course or even as an appetizer. The classic piccata is created with pan-fried chicken breasts, lemon juice, capers, and white wine. But you can get creative and add your own spin to this traditional dish to make it unique and more flavorful.
Ingredients You’ll Need For Homemade Chicken Piccata
To make a delicious homemade chicken piccata, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Making Homemade Chicken Piccata
Making chicken piccata is easier than you might think. Here’s how to do it:
- First, pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel, then season with the salt and pepper.
- Put the flour in a shallow dish and dredge the chicken breasts in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts to the skillet.
- Brown the chicken breasts on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside. Add the lemon juice, capers, and white wine to the skillet.
- Return the chicken to the skillet, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 3-4 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken with additional capers and lemon wedges, if desired.
Now you’re ready to enjoy this delicious, homemade chicken piccata. Whether it’s a main course or an appetizer, it’s sure to get rave reviews at your dinner table.
FAQs About Chicken Piccata
- What is the difference between chicken piccata and chicken marsala?
The main difference between chicken piccata and chicken marsala is that chicken piccata is served with a sauce made from lemon juice and capers, while chicken marsala is a brown sauce made with mushrooms.
- Can I make chicken piccata ahead of time?
Yes, you can make chicken piccata ahead of time and reheat it when you’re ready to serve it. Just be sure to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
If you are searching about What to Serve with Chicken Piccata: 13 Swoon-worthy Sides – Jane's you’ve came to the right web. We have 5 Pictures about What to Serve with Chicken Piccata: 13 Swoon-worthy Sides – Jane's like This Artichoke Chicken Piccata is the PERFECT Weekend Dinner Idea and also Chicken Piccata with Artichokes and Jalapeños | Carolyn's Cooking. Here it is:
This Artichoke Chicken Piccata Is The PERFECT Weekend Dinner Idea
Do not overlook The occasion to evolve intoA talented cook at home with Food products from Clickbank! With hundreds of delicious recipes Set to be tested, you will never run out of ideas for new and tasty dishes. Get Clickbank’s culinary item now with a simple click the button beneath and enjoy the pleasure of cooking with ease and having fun!
Chicken Piccata With Artichokes And Jalapeños | Carolyn's Cooking
Do not forget to check out The chance to develop intoA skilled culinary artist confident with Cooking products from Clickbank! Featuring a plethora of of delicious recipes Offered for sampled, you will never run out of ideas for new and tasty dishes. Get Clickbank’s cooking creation now with a simple click the button below and experience the pleasure of preparing meals easily and having fun!
Keto Chicken Piccata – Easy Low Carb Chicken Piccata Recipe
Do not overlook The occasion to evolve intoA skilled culinary artist at home with Recipe products from Clickbank! Providing a wide array of An abundance of appetizing culinary creations Prepared to be tested, You won’t ever be short of inspiration for new and tasty recipes using the recipe products. Obtain Clickbank’s recipe creation now with a simple click the button below and savor the pleasure of preparing meals with ease and having fun!
What To Serve With Chicken Piccata: 13 Swoon-worthy Sides – Jane's
Don’t miss The chance to turn intoA talented cook comfortable with Cooking products from Clickbank! Providing a wide array of of delicious recipes ready to be tested, You will never run out of inspiration for new and delicious culinary creations with these recipe collections. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!
Easy Fish Piccata With Artichokes Recipe | A Well-Seasoned Kitchen®
Don’t miss The occasion to turn intoA proficient cook comfortable with Food products from Clickbank! Featuring a plethora of A plethora of appetizing culinary creations ready to be tested, you will never run out of ideas for new and tasty dishes. Acquire Clickbank’s culinary item now by clicking the tab below and savor the thrill of cooking with ease and enjoying yourself!