Chicken Recipes that Worth Making During the Holidays
We all have different preferences when it comes to holiday meals, but what’s certain is that we all need something delicious and hearty to make the occasion truly special. Chicken recipes are among the most versatile of all, as they can be made in various forms and cooked to perfection with the right ingredients and cooking techniques. Here are two recipes that are definitely worth giving a try, to charm your friends and family this holiday season!
Instant Pot Chicken & Potatoes
This Instant Pot chicken and potatoes recipe from Pacific Potluck is sure to impress friends and family with its deliciousness and ease of cooking. The combination of herbs and spices paired with the creamy potatoes will make for a meal that is both flavorful and convenient. All you need to do is add the ingredients to the Instant Pot, set the timer, and wait to be amazed.
1. Begin by preparing the chicken. In a bowl, mix together the garlic, salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, and olive oil. Rub the mixture all over the chicken, then place it aside.
2. Pour the chicken broth into the Instant Pot, then add the potatoes. Place the chicken on top of the potatoes.
3. Close the lid, and make sure the pressure release valve is set to “sealing.” Select the “manual” setting and set the timer to 25 minutes.
4. When the cooking time is up, carefully release the pressure from the pot. Then, transfer the chicken to a cutting board and let cool slightly. Cut the chicken into slices, then return it to the pot.
5. Finally, stir the pot to combine the chicken and potatoes. Serve and enjoy!
Spicy Roast Chicken for the Holidays
This spicy roast chicken recipe from Eatwell101 is sure to keep your friends and family asking for more. Fresh chopped herbs and a variety of spices are used to make a flavorful marinade, which is then combined with high-quality olive oil to make an even tastier result. Once the marinade is finished, the chicken is roasted to perfection, resulting in a festive yet stunning meal to share this holiday season!
1. Start by preparing the marinade. Chop the parsley and cilantro leaves, and set aside. In a small bowl, combine the honey, ground cumin, smoked paprika, oregano, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. stir until the spices are fully incorporated.
2. Gradually add the olive oil, stirring to combine. Then, stir in the chopped herbs and pour the marinade into a large bowl or a gallon-sized plastic bag.
3. Place the chicken into the bowl or bag, and use your hands to coat the chicken with the marinade. Make sure the chicken is evenly coated on all sides. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or seal the bag, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4. When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the chicken onto a greased baking tray and bake until golden brown and crunchy. Your chicken should be cooked through when the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Serve with your favorite side and enjoy!
How long should I marinade the chicken?
For optimal flavor, you should marinade the chicken for at least 2 hours, up to 24 hours. Longer marinading times will give the chicken a more intense flavor.
Can I use other types of ingredients for the marinade?
Yes, you can definitely mix up the ingredients as you please. For example, use other herbs, such as rosemary or sage, or change the spices and aromatics. The possibilities are endless!
If you are searching about Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes – Dizzy Busy and Hungry! you’ve came to the right page. We have 5 Pictures about Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes – Dizzy Busy and Hungry! like Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes | Creme De La Crumb and also 39 Comfort Food Instant Pot Chicken Recipes for an Easy Dinner – Miss Wish. Read more:
39 Comfort Food Instant Pot Chicken Recipes For An Easy Dinner – Miss Wish
Do not forget to check out The chance to evolve intoA skilled culinary artist comfortable with Cooking products from Clickbank! With hundreds of delicious recipes Offered to be tested, You will never be short of ideas for fresh and mouthwatering dishes with these recipe collections. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!
Instant Pot Chicken And Potatoes | Creme De La Crumb
Don’t overlook The possibility to transformA skilled culinary artist comfortable with Food products from Clickbank! With hundreds of delicious recipes ready to be tested, you will never run out of ideas for new and tasty dishes. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!
Spicy Roast Chicken Recipe For Holiday Family Dinners — Eatwell101
Do not overlook The occasion to turn intoA skilled culinary artist confident with Recipe products from Clickbank! Offering an extensive range of of delicious recipes ready to be tested, you will never run out of ideas for new and tasty dishes. Acquire Clickbank’s culinary product today with a simple click the button below and experience the thrill of cooking easily and enjoying yourself!
Instant Pot Chicken And Potatoes Recipe – Pacific Potluck
Don’t miss The chance to turn intoA proficient cook confident with Recipe products from Clickbank! With a vast selection of of delicious recipes Set to be tried, you will never run out of ideas for new and tasty dishes. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!
Instant Pot Chicken And Potatoes – Dizzy Busy And Hungry!
Do not miss The chance to turn intoA proficient cook confident with Cooking products from Clickbank! Featuring a plethora of of delicious recipes ready to be tested, you will never run out of ideas for new and tasty dishes. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!