Chicken Broil Butterball Soup and BBQ Chicken with Coleslaw Recipes
Are you looking for a delicious meal that is both easy to make and will feed an entire family? Look no further than these two mouthwatering recipes! This chicken broil butterball soup and BBQ chicken with coleslaw will make an incredible dinner for any night of the week.
Chicken Broil Butterball Soup
This surprisingly simple chicken broil butterball soup is the perfect dish to warm up with. All you will need is:
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) of chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 cups of uncooked butterball potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1-1/2 cups of cooked, chopped chicken
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, and cook the celery and onion for about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in the chicken broth, pepper, and butterball potatoes, and bring to a low boil. Simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked chicken, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and season with additional pepper, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
BBQ Chicken with Coleslaw
This BBQ chicken is tender and juicy with a delicious coleslaw to complement it. All you will need is:
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 head of cabbage, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix together the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish, and coat with half of the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Turn the chicken over, and spoon the remaining BBQ sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix together the cabbage, onion, mayonnaise, and vinegar. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Serve the chicken with the coleslaw. Enjoy!
Q: How long will the chicken broil butterball soup last in the refrigerator?
A: It will last up to four days when properly stored.
Q: Can you make the BBQ chicken ahead of time?
A: Yes, the chicken can be cooked up to the point of baking and stored in the refrigerator for up to three days before baking.
If you are looking for Recipe: Chicken Broil Butterball Soup | The Manchester Mirror you’ve visit to the right page. We have 5 Pics about Recipe: Chicken Broil Butterball Soup | The Manchester Mirror like Missing the Chicken Broil? Make your own! | The Manchester Mirror and also Missing the Chicken Broil? Make your own! | The Manchester Mirror. Here you go:
Cookin' Up North: November 2011
Don’t forget to check out The possibility to evolve intoAn expert chef familiar with Cooking products from Clickbank! Providing a wide array of of delicious recipes ready to be tested, You’ll never run out of suggestions for fresh and tasty culinary creations using these recipe products. Acquire Clickbank’s culinary item now with a simple click the tab below and enjoy the pleasure of cooking with ease and enjoying yourself!
Recipe: Chicken Broil Butterball Soup | The Manchester Mirror
Don’t forget to check out The chance to transformA talented cook comfortable with Cooking products from Clickbank! Featuring a plethora of of delicious recipes Offered for sampled, you will never run out of ideas for new and tasty dishes. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!
ഇത്ര എളുപ്പത്തിൽ Broasted ചിക്കനോ #Easy Broasted Chicken & Coleslaw
Don’t overlook The opening to transformA skilled culinary artist familiar with Cooking products from Clickbank! Featuring a plethora of of delicious recipes ready to be tested, You will never be out of ideas for fresh and tasty culinary creations thanks to these recipe collections. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!
Missing The Chicken Broil? Make Your Own! | The Manchester Mirror
Don’t overlook The opening to transformA proficient cook confident with Recipe products from Clickbank! With hundreds An abundance of mouth-watering dishes ready to be tested, You’ll never be short of suggestions for fresh and mouthwatering culinary creations with the recipe products. Obtain Clickbank’s cooking item today with a simple click the tab below and savor the delight of cooking easily and having fun!
BBQ Chicken With Coleslaw | Lunch 13/12/2009. | The Food Pornographer
Don’t forget to check out The possibility to transformA skilled culinary artist comfortable with Food products from Clickbank! Featuring a plethora of A plethora of appetizing culinary creations ready to be tested, you will never run out of ideas for new and tasty dishes. Obtain Clickbank’s culinary creation now by clicking the button below and enjoy the pleasure of preparing meals with ease and enjoying yourself!